Who are we?
Recruiterly.com (“us”, “we” or “our” referred to throughout or documents) is an online web application platform that provides both free and paid services to Employers or Hiring Managers, Job Seekers or Candidates, Recruitment Companies or Staffing Agencies and Recruitment professionals (recruiters, headhunters, search consultant, executive recruiter, corporate recruiter, etc).
Recruiterlty is not a recruitment agency and is not responsible for controlling the services or standards of the parties or users on the platform.
Introduction to this Contract
You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Sign Up”, “Seach or “Claim” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Recruiterly (even if you are using our Services on behalf of another company or as a visitor).
If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” or “Sign Up” or “Seach or “Claim” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services.
This Contract applies to Recruiterly.com and other Recruiterly-related sites, apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (“Services”), including the offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our ads and “Share with Recruiterly” features. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Contract applies to both. In some cases, Recruiterly will use a third party or outsource vendor to deliver some of the services offered.
You are entering into this Contract with Recruiterly (also referred to as “we” and “us” and “our”).
You are entering into this Contract with Recruiterly, Inc and your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, our Services is controlled by Recruiterly, Inc.
Members and Visitors
When you register and join Recruiterly and Recruiterly’s services, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a Visitor.
Change & Updates
We may modify this Contract and any of our policies from time to time. If we make material changes to it, we will provide you notice through our Services, or by other means, to provide you the opportunity to review the changes before they become effective.
If you object to any changes, you may choose to close your account Your continued use of our Services after we publish or send notifications or notice about our changes to these terms means that you are consenting to the updated terms.
Eligibility to Use Recruiterly Services
Here are some promises you make to us in this Contract:
You’re eligible to enter into this Contract and you are at least our “Minimum Age”.
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 16.
To use the Services, you agree that:
You must be the “Minimum Age” (described below) or older;
You will only have one Recruiterly account, which must be in your real name.
You must be employed or the owner of a bona fide incorporated business that has the licensing or approvals within your applicable local law to be able to perform and provide recruitment or staffing services to an external party.
You must have full authorization and consent from your employer to create an Agency Page or request for Recruitment services via the Recruiterly Marketplace.
You are not already restricted by Recruiterly from using the Services.
“Minimum Age” means 16 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for Recruiterly to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
- You’ll keep your password a secret.
- You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
- Members are account holders.
You agree to:
- Try to choose a strong and secure password;
- Keep your password secure and confidential;
- Do not transfer any part of your
- Account (e.g., delegate the recruitment services who have committed to via the Recruiterly Marketplace)
- Follow the law, platform terms and any agreement as part of our services.
- You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
- As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you.
Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
- To the extent allowed under law, Recruiterly and its affiliates (and those that Recruiterly works with to provide the Services) to the extent allowed under law;
- Disclaim all implied warranties and representations (e.g. warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, the accuracy of data, and non-infringement);
- Do not guarantee that the services will function without interruption or errors, and (c) provide the service (including content and information) on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Some laws do not allow certain disclaimers, so some or all of these disclaimers may not apply to you.
Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you.
To the extent permitted under law (and unless Recruitely has entered into a separate written agreement that overrides this contract), Recruiterly and its affiliates (and those that Recruiterly works with to provide the services) shall not be liable to you or others for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues, related to the services (e.g. offensive or defamatory statements, downtime or loss, use of, or changes to, your information or content).
This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between you and Recruiterly and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g. warranty, tort, negligence, contract, law) and even if Recruiterly or its affiliates has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
Some laws do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, so these limits may not apply to you.
We can each end this Contract anytime we want.
Both you and Recruitlery may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
“Your Account” & “Changes & Updates” sections.
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
You can contact us to close your Account via the Contact Us Form.
Recruiterly offers a range of services for both Recruitment Companies, Recruiters and Employers and Hiring Managers, some are free others are charged to the account holder which may include a variety of payment schedules such as but not limited to; one-off transactions and subscriptions paid on a monthly or yearly basis.
Please refer to https://www.recruiterly.com/for-recruiters/pricing-for-recruiters/, https://www.recruiterly.com/for-recruiters/pricing-for-recruiters/ & https://www.recruiterly.com/for-recruitment-agencies/pricing-for-agencies/ for our current list of services.
The specific payment arrangement and schedule and any additional terms specific to the services requested will be made available and communicated on the platform.
Some services provided to the account holder may include a minimum term, where the account holder can not cancel the services or receive any refund for the cancellation of the services, and if the minimum terms are not met, any intellectual property produced by Recruiterly or its third party vendors as part of the paid service may be retained until any outstanding balance is paid.
Paid services may include but not limited too:
- Custom Content Creation Services.
- Recruiterly Website Services*.
- Recruiterly Premium Recruiter Profile.
- Recruiterly Premium Agency Page.
- Recruiterly Advertising.
- Recruiterly Recruiter Placement Fee’s.
*Recruiterly Website Services will include additional terms and conditions, that will be provided to you upon request.
Payments To Recruiterly:
Payment for any paid services must be made in full within seven (7) calendar days from the invoice or any other form of a request for payment by Recruiterly.
Any account holder that requests paid services will be expected to pay for the requested services within these payment terms, failure to pay for the requested services will result in the withdrawal of the services and suspension of your Recruiterly account.
Unpaid invoices and subscriptions payments are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is lower, plus all expenses of collection. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available credit reporting agencies. Any outstanding debt may be passed to a third party for collection.
You can add or remove paid services at any time within the terms of the specific agreement for the service. If any monthly Paid service is canceled for any reason the remainder of that calendar month is not refunded.
All payments will be hosted, managed and processed by a third party provider Stripe (www.stripe.com)
Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
You can gain your Recruiter Account payment history by contact Recruiterly via the Contact Us section.
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, we agree to resolve it in California courts (using California law).
For those who live outside of the United States: You agree that the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Contract and/or the Services.
We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the federal or state courts in Santa Clara County, California, USA, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Here are some important details about how to read the Contract:
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent.
If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract. To the extent allowed by law, the English language version of this Contract is binding and other translations are for convenience only.
This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don’t act to enforce a breach of this Contract, that does not mean that Recruiterly has waived its right to enforce this Contract. You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Recruiterly may assign this
Contract to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Contract.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Contract and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don’t agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided the How to Contact Us section.
Recruitely “Dos” and “Don’ts”
Dos of Recruiterly – You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name and current name of your company you represent on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
- Make payment for any paid services within terms.
Don’ts of Recruiterly – You agree that you will not:
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile picture;
- Create a false identity on Recruiterly. The occasional creation of clearly fictional profiles by Recruiterly or with its express permission in connection with a promotional campaign does not waive this obligation;
- Misrepresent your identity (e.g. by using a pseudonym), your current or previous positions with Employers, recruitment experience, industry experience, qualifications or affiliations with a person or entity;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Attempt or succeed in manipulating the Placement Feedback features.
- Use or attempt to use another’s Account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by Recruitely;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Out-source to anyone the Recruitment services agreed to be provided by you to an Employer on any awarded assignment in the Recruiterly Marketplace.
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Service use limits.
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of Recruiterly;
- Contact any representative from an Employer that you have engaged with over the Recruiterly Marketplace after a successful placement has occurred, unless via the communication tools provided within the Recruiterly Marketplace.
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of this policy;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Recruiterly, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “Recruiterly” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except where permission is granted in writing by Recruiterly.
Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Recruiterly without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited Recruiterly trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize any Service without Recruiterly’s consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or our Services, without Recruiterly’s consent;
Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulatingthe appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlaying or otherwise modifying the Services or their appearance;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by Recruiterly, such as its mobile applications and Recruiterly.com
- Use a Service for tasks that it is not intended for;
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);
- Violate any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service.
Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of other parties, we require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
Recruiterly’s Recruiter Profiles are a service for Recruiter’s only, (can be known as: headhunter, recruitment consultant, sourcer, executive recruiters, corporate recruiter, in-house recruiters, talent acquisition, or similar), with the intention of enabling the Recruiter to be searchable on Recruiterly by its visitors and users, and be more discoverable on the internet.
The features and services offered as part of the Recruiter Profile account are subject to change, to view our current services and pricing pages on Recruiterly.com or within the app.
Recruiter’s that claims or creates a profile must be an employee or owner of a bona fida recruitment business or a member of a talent acquisition team within a corporation that performs a recruitment based role.
Recruiterlty has the right to remove any Recruiter profile from the platform.
Recruiterly may from time to time, upload and create a Recruiter Profile on Recruiterly’s public directory without the Recruiter’s consent. The information uploaded to the Recruiter Profile will only contain publically available data.
Public Recruiter Profiles.
All Recruiter profiles are accessible and searchable by visitors and non-members of Recruiterly, the Recruiter directory is a public facing element of the platform and all details uploaded to the Recruiter Profile (excluding sensitive information such as passwords, payment details or similar) will be viewable by the general public, both on Recruiterly and via search engines that crawl our website.
And as such, any Recruiter that claims a pre-populated profile or creates a profile agrees that Recruiterly can use the publically available information on their Recruiter Profile such as company logo, company name, listed expertise, address, phone, header image, profile image, email addresses, posted and created content, reviews, and any other publically listed data on the Agency Page to market the Agency Page, the associated Recruiter Profiles attached to the Agency Page and the Recruiterly platform on external platforms, such as but not limited to Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Recruiterly’s Agency Page’s are a service for businesses that provide recruitment services only (permanent hire, headhunting, contingent, retained, contract hires, search, research, market mapping, or similar), these businesses may be known as headhunter firm, recruitment agency, recruitment outsourcing company, staffing agency, seach firm or similar. Our intention of the service is enabling the recruitment business to be searchable on Recruiterly by its visitors and users, and be more discoverable on the internet.
The features and services offered as part of the Agency Page account are subject to change, to view our current services and pricing pages on Recruiterly.com or within the app.
Agency Page owners that claim or creates an Agency Page must be an employee or owner of the recruitment business or a member of a talent acquisition team within a corporation that wants to list their business on Recruiterly.
Recruiterlty has the right to remove any Agency Page from the platform.
Recruiterly may from time to time, upload and create an Agency Page on Recruiterly’s public directory without the business owners consent, the information uploaded to the Agency Page will only be publically available data.
Public Agency Pages.
All Agency Pages are accessible and searchable by visitors and non-members of Recruiterly, the Recruiter directory is a public facing element of the platform and all details uploaded to the Agency Page (excluding sensitive information such as passwords, payment details or similar) will be viewable by the general public, both on Recruiterly and via search engines that crawl our website.
And as such, any Recruiter that claims a pre-populated Agency Page or creates a Agency Page agrees that Recruiterly can use the publically available information on their Agency Page such as company logo, company name, listed expertise, address, phone, header image, profile image, email addresses, posted and created content, reviews, and any other publically listed data on the Agency Page to market the Agency Page, the associated Agency Page and any Recruiter Profiles attached to the Agency Page and the Recruiterly platform on external platforms, such as but not limited to Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Our review technology is unique, and a product developed by Recruiterly for Recruiters to request reviews from their previous customers that the Recruiter has “placed” or successfully introduced. The placement information (candidate and hiring manager) uploaded to Recruiterly by Recruiter’s will be used to collect the review from the relevant party.
Upon collection of the review, the shared information by the candidate or hiring manager relating to the placement that the Recruiter claims to have facilitated will be listed on the Recruiters public version of their profile.
Each review received will contribute towards the Recruiter’s Recruiterly Rating on the platform.
Each Recruiter Profile will have a Recruiter Rating Score, the higher the score the higher the Recruiter will be on leaderboards on the Platform.
Each score will be calculated fairly and confidentially by a unique internal algorithm that considers experience, feedback, type of placement (internal or agency), employer ratings, candidate ratings and general activity on the Recruiterly.
Recruiterly ensures there are adequate precautions and controls in place to ensure that the calculations of the rating score and its parameters cannot be cheated.
Management of Negative Feedback (Candidate or Employer)
If a Recruiter receives negative feedback via a Candidate or a Client that they have requested feedback from via the Reputation Manager the feedback will not be posted on the Recruiter Public Profile.
Recruiterly will notify the Recruiter of the feedback and offer; a). allow the Recruiter the option to rectify the issue resulting in below-par feedback, b). Post the comment and rating.
Recruitment Agency Page Rating & Reviews
The ratings and reviews displayed on any Recruitment Agency Page on Recruiterly will be an aggregated score based on all Recruiter Profiles assigned and associated with that Recruitment Agency Page.
Our policy applies to any Visitors or Members to the covered Services. Our registered users (“Members”) share their professional identities, engage with their network, exchange knowledge and professional insights, post and view relevant content, Recruiters submit proposals for business opportunities to Emloyers, Employers can engage with Recruiters and receive Candidate resume’s over the platform. Content on some of our services is available to non-members (“Visitors”).
Data Controller: You are entering into the a User Agreement with Recruiterly, Inc, who will be the controller and responsible for your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, our Services.
2. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, location, job title & current employer name, a password and other information to help you with your experience. If you register for a Paid Account we may ask for payment (e.g. Credit Card) and billing information which will be managed by a third party provider, Stripe.com, Recruiterly does not have access to your credit card details.
3. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit our site, register on our site, fill out a form or enter any information on to our site.
4. Information you provide to Recruiterly;
You create your Recruiterly profile (a complete profile helps you get the most from our Services).
You have about the information on your profile, current employer, industry experience, work experience, general information about where you work, hobbies and interests, skills, photo, location and placement feedback information.
Profile information helps you to get more from our Services, including helping business opportunities from potential Employers / Clients find you. It’s your choice whether to include sensitive information on your profile.
Please do not post or add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
5. Other Members might write about you
Content and News; You and others may post content that includes information about you on our Services (as part of blog posts, feed updates and comments, videos).
Unless you opt-out; we collect public information about you, such as professional-related news and accomplishments (e.g. placement feedback, placement information, general activity on the platform and feeds, posts, etc.) and make it available as part of our Services.
6. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you visit the site, you register, create an Account, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To improve our Services and your experience on the Platform
- To improve Security of your information on our Platform
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We contact you and enable communications between Recruiters who belong and who are employed by the same Recruitment Company and between Recruiters and Employers that have been engaged via an Assignment. We offer settings to control what and how often you receive some types of messages.
We will contact you through email, notices posted on our websites, messages to your Recruiterly inbox, and other ways through our Services.
Non-visitors and non-Members may receive an email from Recruiterly requesting to provide feedback on a Placement from the (you may have been a Candidate or an Employer related to a transaction or placement facilitated with the Recruiter), your email address and any details present in the email has been provided by the Recruiter using Recruiterly. By responding and providing the requested information you will remain a Visitor if you do not create an Account.
We will send you messages about the availability of our Services, security, or other service-related issues.
We also send messages about how to use the Services, network updates, reminders, opportunity suggestions (Recruiters only) and promotional messages from us and our partners.
You may change your communication settings at any time. Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving service messages from us, including security and legal notices.
We promote our Services to you and others.
We use data and content about Members for invitations and communications promoting membership and network growth, engagement and our Services.
9. How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
10. Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
12. Your Location & Device
We receive data from your devices and networks, including location data. When you visit or leave our Services (including our plugins or cookies or similar technology on the sites of others), we receive the URL of both the site you came from and the one you go to next.
We also get information about your IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ons, device identifier and features, and/or ISP or your mobile carrier. If you use our Services from a mobile device, that device will send us data about your location. Most devices allow you to prevent location data from being sent to us and we honor your settings.
13. Account Closure
We keep some of your data even after you close your account.
If you choose to close Recruiterly account, your personal data will generally stop being visible to others on our Services within 24 hours.
We generally delete closed account information within 30 days of account closure, except as noted below.
We retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our Terms & Conditions, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
Information you have shared with others (e.g., posts, updates or group posts) will remain visible after you closed your account or deleted the information from your own profile or mailbox, and we do not control data that other Members copied out of our Services.
14. Data Retention
We keep most of your personal data for as long as your account is open.
We retain the personal data you provide while your account is in existence or as needed to provide you Service
If you communicate through our Services, we learn about that.
We collect information about you when you send, receive, or engage with messages in connection with our Services. For example, if you get notification from a potential Client / Employer looking for Recruitment Services, we track whether you have acted on it and will send you reminders.
17. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
Remarketing with Google AdSense
Google Display Network Impression Reporting
Demographics and Interests Reporting
DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
19. California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By contact us via the Contact Us Section
20. How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
21. Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
22. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
23. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days of becoming aware of the breach.
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days of becoming aware of the breach.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
24. CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to: Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us at the Contact Us Section.
25. Contacting Us
Last updated: December 2017
Recruiterly, Inc will be responsible for your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, our Services.
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
For example, cookies enable us to identify your device, secure your access to Recruiterly and our sites generally, and even help us know if someone attempts to access your account from a different device.
We use two types of Cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie helps us recognize you as an existing user, so it’s easier to return to Recruiterly or interact with our services without signing in again.
After you sign in, a persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by Recruiterly when you return to one of our sites or a partner site that uses our services (for example, our social share feature). Session cookies only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
3. Third-party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
4. What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
5. Where can your find more information about cookies and helpful resources;
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
Safari Desktop: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
Safari Mobile: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Android Browser: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=1-636486370463021562-147087346&hl=en&rd=1
Contact us by visiting the Contact us section of our website:
Coming soon. Contact Us to learn more.
You can contact us by visiting the contact us section of our website:
Get started in less than 60 seconds.
And it is free to join. What are you waiting for?